Virtual Reality tour of Zadar’s history is a walking tour through Zadar’s old town in which you will discover how 8 “must see” locations looked in different time periods. A licensed guide leads you from one point to another and with the VR glasses you relive various historical episodes. Audio guide in 7 languages provides the most significant information about Zadar and its past. Join this time travel and discover more than 2000 years of Zadar’s history.
AVAILABILITY: every day
- Discover thousands of years old history of the city of Zadar through a virtual reality tour of the 8 most attractive locations in the old town
- Experience 360° views, 3D objects, high-resolution visuals, animations, sound effects and audio guide translated into English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Esperanto and Croatian
- Enjoy the panoramic view of the Zadar’s peninsula standing in the hot-air balloon, stand in the center of antique Forum, discover how Zadar looked during bombing in World War II and many more
- Licensed guides are available in the following languages: Croatian, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Polish, Czech, Russian, Slovenian, Romanian, Hungarian, Catalan, Chinese and Japanese.
Duration: 30:00 hours
Thanks to the modern technology, Zadar’s history is now closer than ever. You don’t have to bother yourself trying to visualize how Zadar looked during different historical periods. Instead, you will relive the past and get insight into the crucial moments of Zadar’s history. VR tour of Zadar’s history is not just a sightseeing tour, it is an audio-guided walking tour in the old town, where you will visit 8 “must see” locations and enter Virtual Reality world to relive the most significant historical moments.
Prepare yourself for amazing 360° visuals, 3D objects, high resolution animations, sound effects and intense virtual reality experience.
You will stand in the center of the Antique Forum, built 2000 years ago. Besides that, you will relive the battle from 1202 and experience bombing in World War II. Find out more about Zadar’s importance and development and compare historical visuals with the present appearance.
Adjusted design of a simple user interface allows the user to choose when to see the next point. Users do not need advanced technological knowledge to manage the VR glasses. In any case, our licensed guide will be at your disposal throughout the tour and tell you more about the interesting things about town.
PRICE: 145,00 HRK or 20,00 EUR for groups of more than 15 people
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- VR glasses and controller
- Audio guide in 7 languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Croatian and Esperanto
- Licensed guide (English, German, Spanish, Italian, French)
- Visit to the locations in the old town
VR headset: Oculus All-in-One VR glasses, high-resolution display, controller and built-in immersive Audio
DIFFICULTY: easy walking tour
WHAT TO BRING: comfortable shoes, bottle of water, your ID