Spend 10-day summer holiday in Zadar. Relax in most beautiful beaches in Croatia, discover stunning archipelago of 89 islands, visit Plitvice National park with magnificent waterfalls and relax in beautiful nature in Krka National park.
– Airline guests
– Max. 4 people
– Families with children older than 7 years
– Couples and friends
– Accommodation in the apartment in the old town with breakfast included
Zadar is ancient city, situated in the center of Adriatic coast. Since 9th century BC it was inhabited by Liburnians and in 1st century BC it became Roman colony until the collapse of Western Roman empire in 476. For centuries it was capital of Dalmatia region.
During 16th century Zadar was largest city-fortress in the Republic of Venice and its system of impressive defense walls were protected as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Numerous remains of Roman and Medieval architecture are still being visible even nowadays and witness about 3.000 years of life in the city of Zadar while its modern installations Greeting to the Sun and Sea organ attract many visitors who enjoy unique melody played by the sea waves and most beautiful sunset with light show.
- Enjoy the most beautiful beaches in Zadar and its area. Relax in the perfect sandy beach, discover secluded coves known only to locals or relax in the shade of pine trees away from the city crowds
- Discover what Zadar looked like 2,000 years ago during a walking tour with virtual reality glasses and an assistant through the historic center and taste unique Maraschino liquor
- Visit the Telašćica Nature Park and sunbathe in the picturesque Mir bay, you can also visit the nearby cliffs, the highest slope on the Adriatic with a view of the Kornati islands and the open sea
- Admire beautiful waterfalls in the Krka and Plitvice National Park and photograph the magnificent nature from numerous viewpoints
- Take a speedboat ride to Dugi otok, swim in a cave with a mysterious underground beach, visit the former military tunnels and Sakarun, the most beautiful sandy bay on the Adriatic
PROGRAM OF A SUMMER HOLIDAY:
Day 1: Arrival in Zadar
Arrival in Zadar airport where the vehicle will pick you up and transfer you to your accommodation. You will have free time to accommodate and to rest from the flight.
Day 2: Guided walking tour in Zadar old town with virtual reality experience
In the morning you will enjoy guided sightseeing of the old town with virtual reality glasses. You will travel through 2.000 years of history in order to experience the most interesting moments of turbulent history of the city. Sightseeing includes and Maraschino liquor tastings.
This tour ends at 12:00 and you will have free time to have a lunch in a restaurant and to visit the beach in the afternoon.
Day 3: Boat tour to Kornati islands National Park and Telašćica Nature Park
A full day boat trip to the Kornati National Park and the Telašćica Nature Park takes you through the Kornati National Park, which consists of 89 islands and islets and is the most indented group of islands in the Mediterranean. You will swim in the bay Mir (eng. Peace), and you can even visit the opposite side of the bay and enjoy the view from the largest cliff on the Adriatic, whose height reaches an incredible 166 m. Another attraction is the Lake Mir, which is known for its high salt composition and medicinal mud. During the trip you will have one break for swimming and lunch will be served on board. In the afternoon you will return to Zadar.
Day 4: Krka waterfalls National Park
In the morning you will depart towards Krka waterfalls National park. You will follow licensed guide and walk on a wooden bridges to admire magnificent travertine waterfalls along with the best known Skradinski buk waterfall, enjoy breathtaking view from Krka imperial viewpoint, visit etno village with ancient water mills and former hydro-power plant which was built just two days after the one at Niagara waterfalls. Later you will have free time for lunch in a restaurant and to explore the park on your own.
In the afternoon you will return to Zadar.
Day 5: Free time for personal programs
You will have free time to explore Zadar on your own, to visit other nearby cities or to spend entire day sunbathing and swimming in some of the most beautiful beaches in Zadar region.
Day 6: Full-day tour to Dugi otok by a speed boat
During full-day tour to Dugi otok (Long island) you will visit Sakarun, one of the most beautiful sandy beaches in Croatia. You will see Golubinka cave, which is famous for its open ceiling through which sun rays enter and light up entire cave creating magnificent atmosphere. Then, sunken ship, highest light house in the Adriatic, Veli Žal beach where you can dive into azure waters, former military tunnels and Božava village famous for its long fishing tradition.
Return to Zadar in the afternoon.
Day 7: Guided bike tour in Zadar
Zadar is perfect for cycling for all generations as it is situated on a coast of an Adriatic sea, with slight elevation gain. You will visit different locations from which you will be able to take beautiful panoramic photos of the city and you will discover charming lighthouse from 19th century and mysterious Zadar’s sphinx. After 2,5-hour tour, you will return to the old town. For younger you have a child seat for bike on disposal.
Day 8: Free time for personal programs
Day 9: Plitvice lakes National Park
In the morning departure towards Plitvice lakes, most famous and visited National park in Croatia. There you will have 3-4 hours guided tour. You will discover turquoise lakes that flow from one to another with numerous magnificent waterfalls. You will be able to take pictures in front of the highest waterfall in the park and enjoy a boat ride across the largest lake. The whole area of the park is surrounded by forest so you can spot and the animals have found their habitat.
Day 10: Departure
In the morning you will check-out from the apartment and you will have free time until scheduled flight. Later organized transport to the airport.
|1 adult||11.569,00 HRK or 1.574,00 EUR||12.576,00 HRK or 1.711,00 EUR||13.495,00 HRK or 1.836,00 EUR||10.672,00 HRK or 1.452,00 EUR|
|2 adults||15.986,00 HRK or 2.175,00 EUR||16.993,00 HRK or 2.312,00 EUR||17.905,00 HRK or 2.436,00 EUR||15.090,00 HRK or 2.053,00 EUR|
|3 adults||20.404,00 HRK or 2.776,00 EUR||21.411,00 HRK or 2.913,00 EUR||22.329,00 HRK or 3.038,00 EUR||19.507,00 HRK or 2.654,00 EUR|
|4 adults||27.760,00 HRK or 3.777,00 EUR||25.828,00 HRK or 3.514,00 EUR||26.747,00 HRK or 3.639,00 EUR||23.924,00 HRK or 3.255,00 EUR|
|2 adults and 2 children (7-12 years)||22.616,00 HRK or 3.077,00 EUR||23.623,00 HRK or 3.214,00 EUR||24.542,00 HRK or 3.339,00 EUR||21.719,00 HRK or 2.955,00 EUR|
|2 adults and 1 child (7-12 years)||19.301,00 HRK or 2.626,00 EUR||20.308,00 HRK or 2.763,00 EUR||21.227,00 HRK or 2.888 EUR||18.404,00 HRK or 2.504,00 EUR|
|1 adult and 1 child (7-12 years)||14.884,00 HRK or 2.025 EUR||15.891,00 HRK or 2.162,00 EUR||16.809,00 HRK or 2.287,00 EUR||13.987,00 HRK or 1.903,00 EUR|
|1 adult and 2 children (7-12 years)||18.199,00 HRK or 2.476,00 EUR||19.206,00 HRK or 2.613,00 EUR||20.124,00 HRK or 2.738,00 EUR||17.302,00 HRK or 2.354,00 EUR|
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- 9-night stay in the apartment in Zadar old town with breakfast served in the restaurant
- Pick-up transport from Zadar airport and drop-off at the airport
- 3 x Full day tours to National parks: Kornati islands National park, Krka waterfalls National park and Plitvice lakes National park
- 1 x Full day speed boat tour to Dugi otok
- Half day guided bike tour in Zadar
- 1 lunch on a boat during Kornati and Telašćica boat tour on 2nd day
- 3 x lunch pack during full day tours to National parks (substitute for a breakfast in the restaurant)
- Tourist tax
- Booking flight tickets service
- Travel health insurance
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Flight tickets
- Meals (except those that are listed included during full-day tours)
- Personal consumption