Choose Quad Velebit in duration of 2 or 4 hours and you will enjoy driving through the unique landscape of the Paklenica Riviera and the Velebit Nature Park. The route consists of 70% macadam trails and 30% asphalted roads, and the guide is with you all the time. Riding a Quad is exciting for off-road enthusiasts as well as beginners.
AVAILABLE: everyday, entire year
Starigrad Paklenica and Paklenica Riviera are situated north from Zadar and cover 20 km of coastline at the foot of mount Velebit. Starigrad is the center of the Paklenica Riviera, and was founded on the foundations of the ancient city of Argyruntum. This towwn is adorned with magnificent pebble beaches, the Večka tower that was protected sea canal and the impressive Velebit mountain.
Velebit Nature Park is an area of outstanding natural value and biodiversity and is one of the most valuable natural sites in Croatia. For this reason, the Velebit mountain, in its entire length of about 150 km, is included in the UNESCO World Network of Biosphere Reserves.
START TIME: 9:30 / 16:30
THE END: 11:30 / 18:30 ili 11:30 / 20:30
Duration: 2 or 4 hours
You will pick up a Quad vehicle in Starigrad, and before you start driving you will have a short training where the guide will explain how to drive the vehicle to safely pass through the natural obstacles on the road. After that, starts Quad tour for 2 or 4 hours, and all you will need to do is to follow the instructions of the guide and to enjoy the exciting ride and beautiful nature.
2h Quad tour for 2 people:
600,00 kn or 80,00 Euros
4h Quad tour for 2 people
HRK 1.000,00 or EUR 130,00
Notice: min number of people applied for the trip is 2 people
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Quad rental
- Accompanying vehicle with driver for assistance
- Safety equipment (helmet, waterproof suits in case of rain)
- Entrance to the Velebit Nature Park
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Lunch (Optional, available at extra charge)
- Pick-up transfer from your accommodation to the place where the trip starts and drop-off after the trip (available at extra charge)
- mandatory driving license for category B
- maximum passenger weight is 200kg per vehicle
- alcohol is strictly forbidden before and during driving
- We reserve the right to cancel or change the program due to bad weather conditions or other circumstances
- it is required to sign the Statement before the tour starts
RECOMMENDED AGE: children under the age of 10 can’t be co-drivers on a quad vehicle
WHAT TO BRING: bring closed shoes and sportswear, water, food, sunscreen